Thursday, September 4, 2014

Journey to EDU 235

I am a sophomore at Southern New Hampshire University. The reason I chose this school was because I loved the campus and it was close to home, but far enough away that I could be independent. Last year I had not declared a major yet, however, this year I am leaning toward elementary education and special education. I am excited to dive right into a few education classes and finally confirm or deny if this is the career path I would like to stay on. So far, the education classes I have sat in have been more exciting than the general education courses I had to take during my freshman year. I like to believe that I am pretty good with technology and if there is a problem, most of the time I am able to play around and fix it. I love learning new things and I am enthusiastic to get started.

1 comment:

  1. Have you had any experience in teaching or anything before?

    ReplyDelete